Friday, January 31, 2014

Ahhhh.....retreat....

 Our retreat is in full swing and we're having a great time. I worked on finishing the mystery quilt, so I worked in another room most of yesterday to keep the mystery a secret. I was glad to have the blocks put together late in the afternoon so I could join the others. I could hear all of the conversation, but wanted to join in. It was a great motivator!
They were busy all day! Diana is working on a sampler quilt...she really wants to finish it this morning.

Dianne made a microwave bowl....and finished her challenge project.


We swapped 2 1/2" half strips last time, so challenged ourselves to make something...I forgot to take pictures of all of them, so I will do that later, but here are Cindy and Dianne's projects!
Cindy finished her challenge project....

nice!
Rose is working on her ZigZag quilt. She got the blocks put together already this morning, but I don't have a picture of it yet.
I made two microwave bowl potholders....I love them! You can get the pattern here.

I also started cutting the fabrics from my OTHER  challenge...so will be working on it soon. Breakfast is ready...gotta go!



1 comment:

Kerstin said...

looks like you all have a bunch of fun. I like those microwave bowls. Have to look into those.