Kelli is getting close!
I played in the green squares to make a small sample to demonstrate how to label and sew them together in a grid.
Lora with her colorful colorwheel!
I thought I took a picture of Dianne with her quilt, but it's not there, so not sure what happened.
Something interesting happened to her quilt as she sewed it together. See if you can figure out what happened.
|After sewing together.|
Dorothy had the largest project and was well on her way to finishing the horizontal rows at the end of class. Sewing them this way makes it so easy to take home to finish!
Here is my little green demo, ready to be part of a larger project! Since I didn't get much quilting done this week, the tessie quilt is first up today. I hope to get it finished!