Sunday, June 21, 2015

A few more bits and pieces....

The Sunbonnet Sue Sampler group met the other night....Marta came with the first two rows sewn together and the third with two of the blocks ready and just waiting for the last block, Bits and Pieces. We were missing a couple members of the group, but Marta and Diane got their blocks finished. 

 Becky brought her Stack n Whack quilt from last year's class to Tuesday sewing last week. Love to see those finished tops.
 I loaded and started quilting the Red, White and True quilt the other day...nothing but problems. After taking out almost a whole row of quilting, I managed to re-quilt that row. But there was still a loopy issue at the very end. So I need to get back up there, take it out and figure out what is wrong.

On a happy note, The Red, White and True Quilt Along begins tomorrow with the cutting directions....are you ready?

I went to the KC Quilt Festival yesterday with friends. What a great show and lots of shopping opportunities. I managed to find a few fabrics I liked!

I am heading to my hometown soon to spend the day with dad and other family members...Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

No comments: