Sunday, January 3, 2016

Who's ready for some new projects? Craftsy SALE!

I know I am. I finished the patterns for the new sampler today, so I'm ready to move on to another project. Not that I'm all caught up or anything, you know how it goes...

  • I have several quilts upstairs on the quilting frame waiting to be quilted, for starters. 
  • Some challenge squares to sew together and made into something charming or at least usable before our next retreat in Feb. There are about twenty-two 10"sq. I want something quick for this new project. A bag maybe?
  • My project for my small group challenge that I gave them, but haven't even started myself, unless thinking about it counts. I'm anxious to start it but time has gotten away from me. 
    We chose a calendar picture without looking to draw inspiration for our project. this is mine.
  • I started cutting squares for the next quilt in the Circle and Spin series the other day, so want to start working on it soon, though I have a feeling it will actually be sewn on retreat. The list goes on and on.
I'm always thinking of the next new project...that's what keeps me going, I guess!


If you are looking for a new project to start in the new year, you might want to check out my Craftsy store, Quiltinjeanie Designs...all the patterns there are on sale right now! Check it out and see what you think. I hope you find one that is just right for your next project. I have a couple of new ones that I will be adding soon, as well, so sign up to follow me while you are there and it will notify you when I add a new pattern.

If you make one of the projects from my patterns, I would love to see it! Send me pictures or add them to Craftsy yourself. 

On to the next project! It's back to school/work for me tomorrow, so I had better sew while I can!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wow, we always start out the New Year with a long list of sewing projects, don't we? Good luck with yours! My first list item is to clean up the quilt studio! (not as much fun)

I love your calendar picture - I see grey, white and yellow - a modern color scheme. I wonder what you'll do with it?