Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Shortcut at the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo

 My Be Creative! Quilt Challenge quilt, Shortcut, will be at the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo in Atlanta, GA this weekend as part of the Challenge exhibit. If you see it there, please take a picture of yourself with it and send to me at quiltinjeanie@yahoo.com. I would love to see it. The exhibit will travel to OSQE shows in  Lakeland, FL on March 17, Cleveland, OH on March 31, and Worchester, MA on April 7 as well.

You can see all of the quilts here and they will be featured in the April/May issue of Quilters Newsletter Magazine, available on newstands soon.
This picture was taken from the other side of the quilt....I'm still not sure which end should be the top.

Poolside Tote demo...all ready to put together.

I'm off work today because of a built in snow day we didn't have to take, so have a few things I want to take care of...first on the list is picking up my new glasses. Even though my eyes hadn't changed much, the lens were getting pretty scratched, so it was less than ideal to look through. Then home to do some paperwork and maybe get a little sewing in. I'd like to get the class demo bag finished from last Saturday's class and work on the new Circle and Spin series quilt blocks a bit. We'll see how far I get!

3 comments:

QuiltShopGal said...

Congratulations. Very exciting news. And beautiful quilt.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Karen said...

I'll be looking for the magazine, Jean! Such a beautiful quilt.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It is a beautiful quilt. Congratulations!