Saturday, June 13, 2020

A new friend?


I know that everyone that doesn't have an assistant is probably a little jealous of those of us who do. I made a couple more dog blocks this week and Conrad took a shine to this one. 
I have 4 more cut out, pinned and ready to go, but haven't been in much of sewing mood lately. Hopefully, I'll get going on the others later today. 

I've been working on cleaning up the backyard...some junk out there that needed to be gone through and pitched. Plus got rid of an unsightly trailer full of junk yesterday, so cleaned up the area where that was sitting too. The garden looks good. My hollyhocks are starting to bloom. 
There are some lighter pink blooms starting too. We had them on the farm growing up and we had so much fun making dolls out of the flowers.

Navy dog without Conrad.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Conrad looks so comfortable on your block. Do you need to make him a puppy quilt?