Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mini quiche are not so hard to make!

I have some quilty friends who try to meet every month or 2. We haven't been doing very well, as we haven't met since February. In talking with one of them as she looked over my booty from vacation, which included a couple of new/old tea cups from my sister in Canada, she decided we should have a tea party on August 21 at her house. I offered to help with food (it was the least I could do since I didn't have to clean!), so decided I should make some mini quiche as well as some other goodies. I practiced today, and they were good. I used Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry, cut out circles & pressed them into mini muffin tins. Then I put an egg mixture in and baked. They were tasty, & I just hope they are as good on Thursday. I baked some plain shells too so that I can make little desserts out of them. They turned out cute as I used a scalloped cookie cutter, so after baking they look like little flowers. I will try to take some pix after I get them made.

I also went swimming today at Rachel's, her dogs were entertaining as usual. They are like a couple of kids. The older one knows when she has done something wrong and will go to the kennel. After she does it, of course.

No comments: