Here are the blocks I've done so far. I have decided to make 2 more pink because in the arrangement I am doing, the green on the peach flowers looks too light, so I might only use 2. I need 10 altogether. The leafy fabric is auditioning for the setting triangles.
I can't believe it but I found that fabric! After searching through different sites & emailing a quilt guild in BC (who were willing to help), this morning I googled underwater fabric and found it! Pretty lucky considering I didn't know a thing about it. Lesson to be learned: try to always get fabric with the info on the selvage! I probably could've found something that would work, but you know how it is when you really think a fabric is perfect. So I hope it is.