Sunday, May 17, 2009

Julianne's quilt and other MQS pix...

This is the quilt that Julianne of Julianne's Place sent in as part of an exhibit to show how the same quilt can be quilted many ways. This picture doesn't do the quilting justice, take it from me, it was beautiful. That's Denise playing Vanna!
Here are my friends Cindy, Denise & Dianne leaving with bags full of pretties. We really did have a great time!
Mama Kitty is enjoying these Asian prints I found, as well as the new pattern. I thought the pattern would be paper pieced, but it isn't. I am anxious to try it out, but have another quilt to make first....
These were my best bargain...10 fats for $11.00. I love the little girls and stuff on these fabrics. Don't know what I will do with it, but who cares it's so cute! I also got a couple of new pantographs, which I forgot to take a picture of....but will soon!

Yesterday I worked on a pattern and planted flowers. It was almost a perfect day, about 70 outside.

Hop on over to Christine's blog Once Upon a Quilt...she is having a giveaway for her 100th post!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

thank you for sharing those fabulous finds.

Eileen said...

What a fun time. You got a lot of nice goodies. I am extremely partial to asian prints!

Quilter Kathy said...

Love you bargain FQ's! They will make a very fun quilt!