Saturday, May 21, 2011

A finish and a couple more puzzles

 It is always fun to see the quilts that students in my classes have finished. Jane brought her Spinning Hexagons to class the other night. She plans on making another one for a gift.

 I taught the 3rd and final Jigsaw Puzzle quilt class last Saturday. It was fun. One of the ladies was a beginner and she was so excited to be quilting! .
I
 We used some pieces of flannel backed tablecloth to lay out the unsewn puzzle pieces, then rolled them up so they could take them home to finish. 

Today is UFO Saturday. It is always fun to see what everyone is working on...plus always a lot of chatter too!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Is there a pattern for this jigsaw quilt? I just know my mother would love it!

JustCindy said...

The jigsaw quilts are going to be so pretty. I love the the spinning hexagon.