Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend fun and my daughter's surprise...


I finished my daughter's asian Circle and Spin quilt in time for her birthday party Saturday night. She loved it!
This is a pic of the back...she loves these colors and it is a large print so worked well on the back. She also loved the quilting.
 I made some pillows to go with the quilt.
She picked this fabric out one time when we were shopping, but I didn't want to cut it up for the quilt. So I just made a large pillow case for a bed pillow.

I got some cleaning done this morning, so now on to blog checking to see how hard the Letter M is going to be to make, among other things.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The quilt is beautiful!! So glad you got it done on time. Deadlines are hard sometimes.

Deb said...

Hi! Are you taking names for other's who want to be your daughter?!! If so, put me down!! Her quilt is so beautiful!!

Deb

Chris H said...

That is an amazing quilt, I bet your daughter will love that forever.

Kerstin said...

what a great gift. Its a beauty of Quilt and the quilting is great.
Deadlines work for me all the time. lol.
hugs Kerstin