Monday, September 19, 2011

Round Robin block

 Four of my friends and I are participating in a medallion round robin. I posted about my block here.This is my friend Jo's block...I was supposed to have my part finished a couple weeks ago, but didn't quite make the deadline, so I worked on it yesterday. I wanted to make it into a frog, but wasn't sure that is what she had in mind...(can't you see this as a frog with crazy legs, though?) So I decided to continue the green zigzag into my part.
I think it took more time to figure out what I was going to do and find fabric than it did to add my round. I don't know if you can tell it here, but I had some of the same pink as she used in the center square, so I used it.

We decided that we would get to see them each time we swapped, but I forgot my camera last time. I will take some next time we meet. Now I need to get Cindy's figured out so I am ready!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh...this is going to be a wonderful quilt....you did a great job with your round.

Millie said...

I like this a lot. And yeah, it looks froggy to me!