Friday, January 27, 2012

Our baby is growing!

I can't believe how much Conrad has grown the last few months. I wish I would've taken a pic like this when I first got him, though Smokey probably wouldn't have eaten that close to him in the beginning. Now they spend a part of each day wrestling....with her growling and him leaping. It is pretty funny to watch, though sometimes she seems pretty serious about teaching him a lesson. He has so much energy and many times can't sit still. But he also likes to cuddle, and is very lovable. He is eyeing Smokey right now...she is sleeping peacefully. I had better grab him before he decides to pounce!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aww... it's great that they're becoming friends -- or at least that she's tolerating him! LoL Cats are SO entertaining. :o)