Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Progress on Tumbling Blocks

 I sewed on 3 different projects on Sunday and the Tumbling Blocks was one of them. I debated sewing together more row pairs, but ended up sewing together the 4 pairs from the day before. If I needed inspiration to keep going, this was it.
I sometimes use my wallhanging in the kitchen as a design wall when sewing rows. I made more of the blue blocks since I know I want a whole row of them. Then I have to get the rest figured out. Back to the design wall!
You really wanted to see another kitty picture, right? I need to take one of Conrad moving around...he has gotten so big!

4 comments:

Frances Arnold said...

I personally like it long and skinny!! It has so much movement.

Patty said...

Are you doing the tumbling blocks in strip piecing? I did a baby quilt one time where I set them in. I did it by machine. Took awhile, that's why it was only baby size. I love how yours is looking.

Deb said...

Wow! Your tumbling blocks are tumblin' right along!!

And, no, I NEVER get tired of kitty pictures! Its funny, but kind of like little kids, there is something so sweet and tender about a sleeping kitty. You just HAVE to capture it on film! Or I guess now a days...on chip!

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the wavy tumbling blocks...very cool!