Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We twisted the day away...

 last Saturday. The Twister quilt is so much fun, more so when you get a group of ladies together doing it!
 Lots of pretty colors...I hung extra design walls so that everyone could use them to figure out how they wanted to lay out their squares.
 One lady is making hers using 5" squares and the smaller size ruler.
 She is making a baby quilt.
 You can see they are working hard to get the squares put together.
 Next Saturday they will cut with the Twister ruler and we will see some gorgeous pinwheels form!
I can't wait!

2 comments:

Eliz. said...

All the squares look lovely! I bought the Itty Bitty Primitive Pinwheel square about six months ago and have been meaning to cut out my 81 - 2.5 inch squares. You are inspiring me to get moving on it! I hope to be done a Valentine wall hanging that I have on the go by the end of this week and then will get moving on my squares. Thank you!

Karen said...

I didn't even realize you were taking pictures! I can hardly wait to start cutting.