Monday, November 22, 2021

We had our holiday guild party the other night and part of the fun was exchanging handmade postcards. We were to send them through the mail either by themselves or in an envelope. I received this one...isn't it the cutest? 


This is the one I made and sent to her. We both used envelopes to send ours, but some members did send them through the mail. It was a fun challenge and really got us thinking "small". 

I'm on the Activities Committee for next year so have been planning a few challenges for our members. We are still working out a plan for the holiday exchange. What have you done for your guild challenges? 

2 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

The postcards are lovely. I received one postcard from a blog friend in Germany and I cherish it. Have a wonderful holiday.

Karen said...

The postcards are really cute! Looking forward to new challenges.