Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quilting Diamond Rehash with a new design...

 I have been wanting to get the Diamond Rehash quilt quilted for awhile now. It's a throw made from the leftovers from the St. Mark's Quilt.
I have also been wanting to try out this new panto. I like to try out new designs on smaller quilts. I used matching blue thread on the back and a bright multicolored thread on the front so it blends well. 
Maybe too much, as it is hard to see how the pattern turned out! 
I love this little quilt and have plans for it....at MY house! Not sure what I am going to bind with. I want to get it made and finished!
You can see the pattern a little better on the back.

My spring break is over and it's back to work for me today! Catch up with you later!

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

wow, that Quilt looks great. Are those just scraps? love it.

Barb said...

I have to say WOW too...just looks fabulous~

JustCindy said...

I love the diamonds! Just beautiful.