Sunday, April 8, 2012

One of those secret projects...

Happy Easter!
I couldn't post about these pillows while I was making them because they were for my daughter Angie's birthday. So I wrapped them up and sent them to Seattle. Her birthday was yesterday and she got them yesterday, so I guess I  have really good timing!
 I used different decorative buttons on each one. Love decorative buttons! Round pillows are really hard to stuff even, as it turns out.
 I just kept stuffing the fiberfill in and it kept going in, but I had a hard time getting it to all the edges to round it.
My daughter thinks they will become kitty favorites....
They are both blue owls on the front and green checked on the back.

I am heading to my hometown to celebrate Easter with my family.  Have a wonderful Easter!

No comments: