Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Please vote for me! yes, I'm begging....

I entered my Potato Chip Quilt in the Babylock Facebook contest Are you Eleanor's Biggest Fan? The grand prize is to go to a retreat with Eleanor Burns...how fun would that be? So if you are on facebook and would like to help me win this contest, just go here and vote for me!

Today I am back to school, starting with an all district breakfast/new school year kick-off. I'm not ready to give up my days of sewing, but I guess I will get back in the swing of it quickly once I get there. At least this year I don't have 350 boxes to unpack! We are starting out the year in our temporary school and will move back to our remodeled building around Christmas. So I will have to pack and unpack the library again as that gets closer. Not really looking forward to it, but the new media center should be wonderful, so there will be that to look forward to.

Don't want to be late for my first day back...better go!

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

I sure would vote for you. but I do not have a facbook account. Its a very nice Quilt.

Frances Arnold said...

I voted...Sure hope you win!!!