Friday, December 14, 2012

Almost packed!

 As you can see, I'm starting to get a little "boxed in" at work!
 I spent the past 3 days packing, with a little help from another librarian. She taped so many boxes she probably has blisters, but it really made the packing go faster. Plus she showed me a new labeling method that speeded things up as well.
 The counselor has an office at the back of the library, so I had to leave her a path to walk through!
 Pushing some of the shelves together made a bit more space on one side.
 I took these pix about noon yesterday, and by the time I left I had all the books packed. I still have some odds and ends to pack, as well as things to label with moving tags, but it is really looking good!

 Next Monday the truck comes and takes it all to our renovated building and I get to start unpacking! I have a feeling that will be much more fun!

No comments: