Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sewing days soothe the soul....


I know that title sounds pretty cheesy, but it was great to sew with my retreat buddies yesterday after such a hectic week. We laughed and ate and got lots of sewing finished! Dianne made the above quilt all in one day! Sorry I don't know the title of the pattern...it's one of those 3 yd. quilt patterns by Fabric Cafe
 Pat keeps working on her string blocks, they are looking so good!
 Diana made a lot of progress on her John Deere quilt, as well as interfering with my picture-taking! (I haven't posted the pic of your "pose" Diana, but I still have it just in case I need it.)
 I started and made a lot of progress on a Lotus Quilt for my soon to be born great-nephew. I love the fun colors and great modern design of this quilt. I hope to get some time to work on it today.

2 comments:

Karen said...

What wonderful days that are spent sewing with friends. Sounds like a wonderful time!

Vivian said...

My days sewing with friends are some of my best days, my most productive days. Unfortunately, they don't come along as often as I'd like to see them, which makes them all the more special.
How lucky you are to soothe your soul with your quilting friendships.

Will we get to see "the pose" some day?