Saturday, February 8, 2014

Microwave bowl potholder

I met a new group of quilters Thursday night and got them started on their road to quilty addiction! No pictures yet, but I will take some this week during class.



I had some questions about the Microwave Bowl Potholder that I made on retreat last weekend, so I'm adding the link so that you can make one of your own! It's a great tutorial and they are fun and easy to make.




I'm off to teach quilters how to make a T-shirt quilt...Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

I love this project, I have it on my bucket list. Have fun at class.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Hubby bought me this pattern & kit when he came with me to a quilt show last Spring. One of these days I'm going to have to pull it out and make a bowl holder.

Gene Black said...

I have made one of those bowl holders and I love it. I use it with my microwave instant oatmeal as the bowl gets too hot to hold without it.