Sunday, February 16, 2014

More Peas in a Pod beginning piecing....

The quilters in my beginning piecing class are off to a great start! They worked on putting their Peas in a Pod blocks together Thursday night.
They were excited to see the blocks fit together like they are supposed to!

Lots of different colorways and beautiful fabrics!
They had a little homework this time....finish the 12 blocks.
When we meet next week, they will start sewing the blocks together.
This is the quilt they are making. 
quiltinjeanie designs

3 comments:

Julianne said...

I forgot to thank you for giving me the inspiration for my black confetti.quilt.
Thanks... I love your peas in a pod quilts.

Julianne said...

I forgot to thank you for giving me the inspiration for my black confetti.quilt.
Thanks... I love your peas in a pod quilts.

Kerstin said...

some nice color combinations from the peas in a pot. cool name