Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter


I can't believe I've been MIA for a week. After I came home from Dad's birthday party last Sat. I got sick with the norovirus. I felt better by Tuesday and went to work, but honestly I shouldn't have as my stomach has still been iffy ever since. I don't get sick, but just feel slightly nauseous off and on every day. I can eat, but nothing really sounds good.

Dad had to come down for some tests Wed. night and was in the hospital until Friday afternoon so I spent Thurs. and Fri. at the hospital with them. Everything is ok at this point, just had to check some things out.

Hopefully this week will go a bit more smoothly. It's a gorgeous spring morning here in IA so that's a good start! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

You have been busy and the weather is great. Sorry about you getting the virus.

Julianne said...

I hope you are feeling better

Maggi said...

I hope that you're feeling better now and that it didn't stop you from enjoying Easter.