Monday, April 21, 2014

Boy, am I behind....

 Here are some pictures from last week's UFO Saturday. Jane is making lots of cute campers. She is very creative when it comes to cutting out cute applique shapes.

 Dianne worked on her Miss Tess baby quilt...she is using all scraps.

 Isn't this a gorgeous LeMoyne Star? We figured out how to use a new ruler and she got one block completed.
 Brenda got her Easter wallhanging done just in time for the holiday!

 Dianne was there, but I didn't get a picture of her project. Not sure why. She was working on her coffee cups for the swap.

 I chose the fabrics for the setting triangles for the new sampler...I think they are going to frame the blocks nicely!
     I'm working on a pattern today...then back to work tomorrow. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Amazing how fast the time goes by. Love all the creations!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I love those campers. Is she using a pattern of the campers, or, is she drawing her own? Hubby's aunt and uncle live in a RV, and that would be a cute lap quilt for them.

Barb said...

As always, enjoyed them!!