Friday, October 3, 2014

Another finish....love how that sounds!

 There has been lots going on this past week and I haven't gotten much quilting related stuff done, but I did get the label sewn on to the new version of Which Way is Up? I started the quilt in the summer and recently bound it. It's one of my favorites....scrappy with lots of batiks! The label is just the finishing touch.

I'm teaching the class on the red and white challenge quilt, Ruby Shadow, tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone picked out for fabrics. Whether they used 2 colors like I did, or multiple colors...should be a fun class!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I saw this on facebook, it is just fabulous!

Terri said...

You made a beautiful quilt, Jean. It's fun and colorful. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Hugs