Saturday, January 10, 2015

Not much sewing going on.....Scattered Thoughts class today

Scattered Thoughts
It's been a busy week back at work, so not much sewing  going on! I am teaching my newest design, the Scattered Thoughts quilt class today at Cut Up and Quilt, so I'll get to see lots of starts in different colorways for it today. That's always fun!

 We had a weather day from school on Wed. but I worked on the patterns for the new sampler most of the day. I'm still not finished, but getting there.


 My small quilting group met Thursday night....we had fun catching up.
Scattered Thoughts
It was a busy week back at school. I'm pretty behind there, but just keep plugging away at it.

Happy Saturday....hope you are quilting!

5 comments:

Greta said...

Cool design!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like your Scattered Thoughts design. Modern but not too spare.

Kerstin said...

love the quilt. great design.

Maggi said...

Love this design.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That is an interesting pattern.