Thursday, May 7, 2015

Beads, Buttons and Baubles remix

I was very excited to receive these pictures of Kerstin's version of the Beads, Buttons and Baubles quilt the other day. She agreed to test the pattern for me...you might remember that she tested the Against the Tide Mystery pattern last year as well. She has a great eye for color and I love her beautiful quilt. Her fabrics capture the playful aspect of this design perfectly. 

Jane tested the pattern as well and made a smaller version last month for a baby gift. She chose soft colors to match the cute animal print she had found. The two quilts look so totally different, yet both are so pretty in their own way.  That's what I love about seeing different versions of the same pattern.

If you want to try this design, the pattern is available now through my Craftsy shop. I would love to see pictures if you do!
Beads, Buttons and Baubles

No comments: