Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Love a long weekend

I had a great weekend. It started off with hanging a display at the shore on Saturday and then sewing with friends for awhile. I'm working on my new sampler design...so I need all of the sewing time I can get! I love the colors and it's been fun to work on. It is a bit different than the usual sampler, not as many different blocks but a row robin effect of repeated blocks.


I did a lot more sewing on Sunday and got very close to finishing it, which is a good feeling. While I was sewing I caught up on some tv watching!

I spent most of Monday working on the yard. It was a mess. It's so hard to keep up with the mowing with all of the rain we have had. I did do a little sewing and paperwork for classes as well.
Not a very exciting weekend, but I feel like I accomplished a lot, so that is good.

At work, we are getting near the end of the school year...so that means getting all of the books back, putting them away and doing inventory. My last day of work is June 8. 

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Lots going on there chick. That bottom block looks interesting.

Maggi said...

Love the colours and that bottom block.