Thursday, July 23, 2015

Odds and ends of sewing and other stuff....

My friend, Dianne, has been working ahead on her Red, White and True Quilt Along quilt and finished the twin top the other day. Since I didn't make the twin, I was excited to see one finished and thought you would be too. She did a great job! 
Pat F. is all caught up with this week's blocks finished, so she is ready to put the blocks together next week. I love seeing these quilts coming together, so please share as you make yours, whether it is now or later on. My Flickr group is open for you to upload your pictures.

I got the label made for the RWT quilt and sewed it on this morning while chatting on the phone with my sister. It is now officially finished!

I made another  Runaround Bag out of this cute fabric the other day too. They are so fast and easy to make.


My daughter asked me to take their duvet cover and make it into a quilt. I cut it apart and loaded it on the machine yesterday...it's like quilting 2 sheets together so it's going well. I'm using my favorite panto, Leafage by Keryn Emmerson since there is so much off white. I'll take some pictures when I'm finished. 

I've also been working on a new Happy Villages project..I'm really excited about it....more about that tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the last day to enter the RWT Quilt Along giveaway...better go enter now!

Lots of odds and ends of sewing going on around here and more planned for today, so I'd better get busy!



4 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Go, quilters, go! I haven't even selected the fabric for mine, let alone start cutting. Being a month late is not a good sign!

Maggi said...

The twin quilt is gorgeous, as are your labels.

Karen said...

Love Dianne's Twin size of the RW&T quilt! I may have to make this quilt again as I'm making the throw size. Way to go ladies and Jean!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I'm almost done with step #4 for all three quilts. Hopefully there will be a post on them later today.