Friday, October 30, 2015

Let's get Synchronized!

I recently finished Synchronize and had fun taking it out for a photo shoot. I find that the colors are so much more true when I take pictures outside, but I usually take them around our yard. I needed to take a good photo of a  challenge quilt, so I needed to find a place I could hang it for a straight-on picture. Since I was heading out with it to photograph, I took Synchronize along and got some great pictures of both! You will have to wait a bit longer to see pictures of the challenge quilt...sorry!
I will be teaching the pattern for this quilt next month at Cut Up and Quilt.

I had some of this charcoal stripe left from another project and thought it would look good as the binding.
Finished up with a label and Conrad approved!
I will be on a mini retreat  this weekend with friends....can't wait to spend it sewing.

2 comments: