Sunday, February 28, 2016

This, that and the other....

I went to my parent's house last weekend and was excited to see my mom's finished quilt. It turned out so pretty!
I had some help last weekend while I worked on the pattern for the Sewing Oasis Sewing Machine Apron.I had it out so I could check measurements, but Conrad thought it was his new play mat.

The My Little Pretties Sampler group had a finishing night last week, and they are going to be beautiful! We spent some time giving our opinions on border selections and order.
Marta had her blocks all finished and the first border on when she came. We all loved her large floral print she is using for the final border.


Billie Jo missed the last class, so she worked to finish her last block. There was a lot of discussion on her border choices, based on what she fabrics she had left and which ones she wanted to incorporate.
I know they will all be beautiful!


2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Love your mom's quilt. I love stars! Oh yea, I've gotten lots of comments about my 3 Red, White and True quilts. I tried to send people to your blog for the pattern.

Maggi said...

Your mother's quite is so pretty as is Conrad