Monday, April 13, 2020

More stash blocks



I made a few more orange stash blocks the other day. After playing around with a couple of different settings, I can see that I need to make more red and more purple for sure. Funny I don't have as many different squares cut of those colors as I must not use them as much. These were cut several years ago, so I might have to look through more current stash and cut a few more, even though the purpose was to use up the ones I had already cut.

Not sure how I will set them yet, but after making these 2, I have 24.

I also made a few more masks for my family this weekend too. 


4 comments:

Karen said...

Are you thinking of setting the blocks in color ways? They are going to look great as a quilt.

اوائل الرياض said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deb said...

I love these blocks!! Just what I need...More ideas!!