Thursday, April 29, 2021

Spring Fling Virtual Quilt Show


Have you visited the Spring Fling Virtual Quilt Show yet? There are 6 categories of quilts to enjoy.  I had a great time looking through the entries. Lots of gorgeous quilts to use for inspiration, creativity and motivation. You can also watch live demonstrations of products and techniques. There are prizes drawn every day, as well as some prizes at the end for the entrants. You can vote for your favorites while you browse. I recently completed a new quilt design, Diamond Lace, so decided that I would enter it in the Color Pop Category of the show. You can see and vote for it here.

Diamond Lace
Michael, a local quilter, did some amazing custom quilting in the negative spaces of the quilt. Enjoy the show!





2 comments:

Karen said...

Voted! Love this design

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I got an email to enter quilts, but never got any entered. I totally missed the show. Too much has been going on. I like the blue quilt.