Monday, March 14, 2011

Quilt tshirts

Over the past year, we (at school) have ordered shirts that say Read. across the front. Simple, yet really cool, specially since the shirts come in a lot of different colors. So I thought it might be fun to see if they would make shirts that say Quilt! I found out they will do any word as long as they have an order of 12 or more shirts. The shirts are very reasonable as well, so I started collecting orders. They came the other day.

They have long sleeve shirts and bags as well as short sleeve Ts in lots of fun colors. 
The bags come in purple or black. 

It should be fun to see people wearing them in class...I will try to take some pix of that too!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I wish I had one! Love it!

Barb said...

I soooo love these...

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the shirts...very fun!