Wednesday, May 28, 2014

More eye candy!

Cindy finished her quilt from our small group challenge recently. I love how it turned out!  The story of mine, plus Cindy's is here.
Pat is finished with her last Sampler quilt and brought it last night for Cindy to quilt. It's gorgeous and definitely out of her color box....she usually used more muted colors.
Cindy
We had a few people missing last night at Sampler Club, but several put their blocks on the wall for a photo op (or maybe I just took it as one!). Cindy made all of her center blocks a different set of colors for an interesting look. They worked on a paper pieced block last night. It always takes them a bit to get back in the groove of pp when I throw one in the mix, but I like to incorporate them in the samplers for the practice...plus there are some awesome blocks you just can't make any other way!



Dianne
Dianne chose some pinks for her block last night. She has her setting triangles cut too.

Pat
Pat's all caught up on her blocks, with her block from last night almost finished. I forgot to snap a pic, though.

Rose was busy catching up on her multiple blocks last night, and I didn't get a picture of what she does have finished.

I haven't had time to do much sewing lately. I spent Saturday in the garden and cleaning, and then went to my hometown on Sunday and spent Sunday and Monday visiting there. School will be out next Wednesday, so I will catch up then!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looking great! Amazing how the different colors seem to change the look of the quilt.

Maggi said...

Beautiful quilts and I like the variety in the sampler blocks.