Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pretty quilty Miss Tess

I made a new version of Miss Tess recently and I  have been anxious to get it quilted. With going back to work at school and my teaching schedule, quilting has to take a back seat. So I was excited to get it loaded Sunday and begin the quilting.

I'm using the Mini Chaos panto which has an up and down jig-jaggedy (technical term) pattern. I think I am close to half way finished so I'm excited to get back to it later this week. Class went well last night and I'm excited to see the finished blocks in tonight's class.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I love it, cos I love brights.

Scrapatches said...

Colorful and pretty. This one must be fun to quilt. Looks like you are making good progress. Looking forward to the finished pictures ... :) Pat