Tuesday, December 23, 2008

He's back in the states and I am finally finished shopping...


We know that my nephew is back in the states. He has been studying in Spain this past semester, so I was happy to hear he made it through that long flight over the ocean. He landed in Detroit a few hours ago, and will soon be boarding a plane to Des Moines. My niece will pick him up and bring him the rest of the way home. We are all anxious to see him, as you can imagine. Here is a pic of him on one of his trips in Spain.

I am so envious of everyone working on their cute Christmas gift goodies, and I haven't made one thing....I did get my shopping done, though and wrapped some of the presents last night.


1 comment:

Willeke de la Chambre said...

What a handsome guy!
Have a lovely time together with all the family members!