Monday, October 1, 2012

Busy weekend!

 Saturday's Potato Chip quilt class was great! Ladies used fabrics ranging from batiks to fall to reproduction....
 All were looking great as they came together.
 I hope I get to see them as they finish them!
 One lady decided to use narrower strips to use up some of her stash....I think it will be interesting too.
I cut out a new version of the Peas in a Pod quilt Saturday night and spent all day Sunday working on it. It is close to completion....then to quilt!                                                                                                  

3 comments:

Judi said...

Those look great do you sell that pattern

Susan said...

Awesome blocks! I really like that last one with the narrower strips.

Chris H said...

Some nice blocks there.