Saturday, October 13, 2012

Proud beginners

Thursday night was the last night of the Four Patch Petunia Minicourses. They made the Sawtooth Star, which took a little longer to make two blocks of  than the other blocks had in the weeks before.
 Kelsey and Patty with their blocks....This grandma/granddaughter duo is having so much fun making this quilt. I can see they will spend many happy hours sewing together.
Bunnie was ready to sew the final seams together by the end of class. Her fun kid's prints are going to make a gorgeous quilt. She said I can take her picture after she finishes it....I am going to hold her to that!

Christy came early and we got her started on her blocks, but no picture. I am going to hold a finishing class in a couple of weeks, so I will get pix then.

Today I am teaching the Funky Rock Stars quilt....should be fun seeing all of these scrappy blocks come together!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I can just tell by the photos what a fun class this was! All the blocks look great!