Thursday, February 26, 2015

More sampler fun!

When I got to class on Tuesday night, Pat had her finished Row by Row Sampler to show off! What a beauty! Plus Dianne had been sewing with the Tuesday sewing group and had her rows sewn vertically on her Honeycomb Waffle quilt. Lots of color and 3-D goodness.
Most of them got their Ribbon block finished last night and it looked great with their blocks from last time.
Dianne

Rose

Karen

Kellie

Diana

Lora V

I spent time last  night working on some flyers, and other class related stuff. Tonight is probably more of the same, but it's good to get it finished! I want to start quilting the new quilt, but it will probably have to wait until the weekend.
Cindy

2 comments:

Karen said...

I missed seeing Dianne's Honeycomb Waffle quilt. Beautiful! Love seeing all the quilt block colors too!

Maggi said...

Lovely work and I do like the blues and browns in Pat's sampler.