Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Snow day fun!

We had a big snowstorm over the weekend, so had a snow day from school yesterday. I spent most of the day working on a new design that I want to sew while on retreat this weekend. It's coming along, but you never really know until you start sewing.

When you saw the picture, did you think...oh no, she's at it again? It's true, I just can't stop making black/gray blocks for this, even though I have plenty for the working model for the Honeycomb Waffle, Too class. It's addictive!  I also spent some time getting things ready to go on retreat Thursday.

I heard from Brenda and Carol that they have all of their Lone Star diamonds made and are ready to sew them together! Excited!

No snow day today, so I'd better trudge off to work...

3 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like you made great use of your snow day...these are fabulous!

QuiltShopGal said...

What a fun snow day. #Quiltlove.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Karen in Breezy Point said...

I love the 3D effect in those blocks--very cool!