Sunday, November 8, 2009

Busy class

It was a very productive UFO class yesterday...I posted the pix to my Flickr account (see sidebar).
After the class was officially over several of the ladies stayed a little longer and I stayed and worked on the T-shirt quilt I am making for someone. It is coming along nicely. I have the blocks all sewn together, and tried to pick out a border for it. I got one, but not sure yet if I will use it. I have several choices here at home too and not sure if I like them either. Decisions, decisions....
Two ladies worked on the Lone Star quilts started last week in class. Here is one of them. I can't wait for next Saturday when we meet again to see everyone's progress.
I need a bigger design wall!

6 comments:

JustCindy said...

Your tshirt quilt is coming along very nicely. "Someone" will enjoy it. The Lone Stars are all so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Wow...how big are your tee shirt blocks. Sorry if I missed it, but I'm wondering.
The Lone Star quilt in progress is stunning!

Barb said...

Love how your T shirt quilt is coming along, who ever gets it is one lucky person.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It looks like you had a lot of ladies in the class. It's more fun with a bigger group.

Your T-shirt quilt looks pretty big. Someone had a lot of T-shirts that they were willing to stop wearing.

Gene Black said...

I would make a T-shirt quilt but I usually wear my t's out so there is not enough left to make a nice quilt.

Betsy said...

great tee shirt quilt and outstanding lone star.
Do you get Wednesday off?