Monday, December 28, 2009

Earling Sew-in...and the sun is shining!!!!!


Yep, the sun is shining and I'm headed up to my hometown today to spend the day sewing with my sisters, mom and sis-in-law. I made these flower pincushions for them the other day when I was snowed in.  My fingers were getting sore and I was getting tired of thread breaking as I pulled it too tight  (grrrrr) but I think they are so cute.

I think I have some little clay pots or watering cans around here somewhere from the crafting days, I might have to go look and see if I can find them. It might look cute to stick them in a pot too.

9 comments:

JustCindy said...

Those are so cute! I can't wait to make some.

Jan said...

Adorable pin cushions Jean! The gals in your family are gonna love 'em :) Great job on the baby quilts too! You do such beautiful work w/your machine, and OMG on that snow! It's absolutely gorgeous! We had mid 80 temps in SFL on Christmas Day and I would have much preferred your snow! Happy New Year :)

Barb said...

Soooo adorable!!

Judi said...

those are cute have fun sewing with your family:)

Arlette said...

Jean, your pincushions are fabulous! I love the fabric combinations that you've chosen. I'm happy that you enjoyed my tutorial!
Hauoli Makahiki Hou!
Aloha!

Willeke de la Chambre said...

They're just great, sunny and funny!

greetings,

Chris H said...

OH! They are just so cute! Have fun with your family sewing.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Those are way too cute!!!

Toni said...

WOW, you are rolling along with these cute pin cushions!