Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve!

I have been busy the last day or 2 loading programs back on to my computer. I am happy to report that it is working well, so am happy about that. I need to write the patterns for the new Sampler which begins Jan. 11, so was getting a little worried. I have to go up and hang it on display today. I usually hang them sooner, but just finished it recently and with the storm and computer issues, haven't done that yet.I have posted it on my upcoming classes page here on the blog.

My sister Deb came down with her daughter and friends shopping yesterday, so I ran around with them all afternoon. It was fun...

Have a great New Year's Eve, I will probably be home sewing...

4 comments:

Barb said...

What a way to spend New Year's eve...sewing!!! Yeeeehaaaw

Judi said...

Happy New Year to you as well. We are going for dinner and then back home.

Julie said...

Happy New Year to you! I am spending it at home with family. I am not sewing, but at least got some work done on my sewing room.

Holly said...

Happy New Year.