Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday blahs

Weekends sure go by fast don't they? I taught a tshirt quilt class on Saturday which went well. Yesterday I had to do some cleaning...it was pretty awful around here. I then quilted a small quilt I want to use for a class display. I haven't quilted anything for a few weeks so it felt good. I went to the Mid America Center in the afternoon to the HyVee Whole Health Experience. My daughter is a dietitian for HyVee, so she gave a talk on heart health. Lots of good info! There were also lots of vendor booths with lots of samples to take and try as well as cooking demos. After supper I did manage one more hexie. So the pile is growing....ok,so maybe 5 isn't a BIG pile, but it is a pile!

BTW, I don't know this little cutie, but he definitely looks like he knows it's Monday.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I always worked Saturdays, and in the job before that both Sat. and Sun. so I never knew what a weekend was. The HyVee shows like fun. It is always good to pick a few tips about health.

Barb said...

What a humorous picture..... Tomorrow is Tuesday and promises to be a better day.

Chris H said...

I have used that picture before! It is soooo cute.
Glad you had a nice weekend.

Helena said...

Love that picture!