Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm on a roll....

I finished quilting my fourth quilt for my friend the other day. I am over the hump, with three left for her. I need to get to work now on a new Sampler quilt, so might not get too much quilting done the next few weeks.

I worked on hexies last night....got a couple more sewn together.

The way the beads on the blue go around, I think I should've cut a new one that matched for the one on the left touching the orange hexie. It is funny how it worked out.

4 comments:

JustCindy said...

The quilting is beautiful! I love the hexies.

Betsy said...

Beautiful quilting Jean. I love your hexies too.

Anonymous said...

Love it, you have been busy, send some energy my way please

cheers
Christine

Toni said...

You are rolling Jean!! Keep up the good work...the hexies are looking great!