Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some diamonds put together

I got some of the diamond blocks put together last night. Not the greatest pictures, but maybe tomorrow I can take some in the daylight.
 I really like these blocks!
 The quilt in the book used more subdued colors. I hope I get the effect I want with these.
 Today was my last day at school...summer break has officially started! I did get the library all packed up. It took about 10 days, 340 boxes and 10 rolls of packers tape. Several people are already talking about unpacking in the fall....personally, I'd rather not think about that today!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Your quilt is so cool! I'm with you, I'd rather not think about work and just think about summer and all of the summer projects, quilty and otherwise.

Unknown said...

Loving the diamonds. It will be fun to watch this grow!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like your colors. The book has light photos in the front and dark ones in the back of the book, so it is hard to judge just how it really looks.

Susan said...

So pretty...this is going to be a great quilt!

Barb said...

They look sooooo wonderful!