Saturday, August 27, 2011

Unpack library ✓


Yep, I'm jumping for joy, because I unpacked the last box yesterday. You might remember what it looked like when I started. I also marked everything that needs to go away (most of it furniture left by the last school) so that when I come back on Monday it should look pretty nice.
This is the back half before I put the books on the shelves on the back wall. Yesterday I had all the "to go" stuff stacked in front of them, so couldn't take a good pic.

 I got the books on those back shelves on Thursday. They are part of a special library that the teachers use.
 Ahhhh......now this is looking good!
 I spent some time prettying the place up.
 Still need to hang my Eric Carle wall art, they are sitting on top of the bookcase right now, hang some posters and do some more straightening up. There are more pix on the Roosevelt Library Facebook page if you are not sick of this already!
Going to head up to load and start quilting the GerriAnn quilt. I'm excited to get it finished.
Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Jean, it looks great! What a fun place to go to and read. Thanks for all you do for the little ones of our community!

Kerstin said...

Jean, you did a awesome job. It looks great.

farmersdotter said...

Looks like you've been a busy girl this week! Hang in there, next weekend is a 3 day one!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on finishing putting the library back together in record time. I hope you are relaxing this weekend.

Barb said...

Wow...alot of work but looks great! I am sure it feels good too!