Friday, May 31, 2013

Session Two, group two....more pretties

Jeanette was nice enough to let me use her camera Wed. night when I forgot mine. As you can see, the 2nd group of mystery quilters are using a wide variety of fabrics too. They all had their homework finished, and spent most of the night making another group of HSTs. They stopped to cut their stripsets towards the end of class. 
I sent them home with another clue, but it shouldn't take them too long to finish. They have the option of coming early next Wednesday to get a head start on the final clue before they see what the quilt looks like. 


I spent most of the day yesterday working on the pattern for a class I'm teaching in a few weeks. I had to spend a lot of time working on the graphics to make it look like the quilt I made. I am using some different tools that I'm not as used to, so I have to recheck how to do it every time I work on this pattern. 

Eventually, after my eyes were tired of the computer, I went for a bike ride and then out to dinner with my daughter. She is planning a trip to Europe soon, so is getting everything ready. She and a friend will visit five different European cities during their 2.5 week trip. Sounds like fun, huh?




























No comments: